Solutions / Industries
Banking & Finance
- Banking & Finance - The data mining techniques in STATISTICA Data Miner enable financial institutions to better understand customer needs, behaviors, and preferences.
- Insurance - The need for data mining tools in the Insurance industry has increased dramatically as deregulation and growing competition have insurance companies moving toward customer-centric operations.
- Manufacturing - This article appeared in the April 2007 edition of Quality Magazine. It illustrates how multivariate process monitoring and control improve common manufacturing problems.
- Marketing - Find out how savvy Marketing departments use STATISTICA Data Miner.
Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, and Cosmetics
- Justification and Expected Benefits of Data Analysis Automation Projects - This article considers the expected benefits and justification of automating data analyses within Research & Development and Quality Control laboratories using an enterprise-wide data analysis software solution.
- Process Analytical Technology (PAT) - This paper describes best practices for PAT in statistical software and its applications.
- STATISTICA and 21 CFR Part 11 - This document includes an overview of the FDA's 21 CFR Part 11 regulation and its relevance to STATISTICA applications, and details how the STATISTICA Document Management System complies with the relevant sections of 21 CFR Part 11.
- STATISTICA Validation Services - The purpose of this paper is to provide an introductory overview to StatSoft's standard Validation Package, which can be easily customized to suit your STATISTICA application needs.
- R Integration Technical White Paper - This white paper provides an introduction to STATISTICA Data Miner and an example for utilizing STATISTICA analyses and graphics in tandem with scripts developed with the R programming language.
Six Sigma Methodology
- Six Sigma Methodology - This paper discusses the definition of Six Sigma and how STATISTICA's Six Sigma tools are used at both the desktop and enterprise levels.
- STATISTICA Enterprise/QC Capabilities - This paper provides an introduction to STATISTICA Enterprise, along with examples of its Database Integration Capabilities, Interactive Filtering, and Quality Control Chart types.
STATISTICA Enterprise Server
- STATISTICA Enterprise Server Security - The security of any Internet application is of primary consideration in today's world. This paper addresses this concern as it relates to STATISTICA Enterprise Server applications. Topics discussed include user authentication, user management, access control, user permissions, and communications between computers, as well as security issues with PHP and Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS).
For additional topics, visit our white paper archive.