With its massively parallel, in-memory processing, STATISTICA HP is particularly suited for big data applications
“Big data” is the buzzword that is currently dominating professional conferences around data science, predictive modeling, data mining, and CRM, to name only a few of the domains that have become electrified by the prospect of incorporating qualitatively larger data sizes and more voluminous, high-velocity data streams into business or other organizational processes. As is usually the case when new technologies begin to transform industries, the technologies also introduce new ways of “thinking about” or conceptualizing problems and approaches for solutions, and indeed can open new horizons for a business altogether.
At the same time, there are domains and situations where, inevitably, the excitement about new technologies around big data can give way to great disappointment, when the investments fail to yield expected ROI. It is important to use proven tools that not only can access, process, and leverage big data, but also fit-in and integrate with other existing data repositories and IT assets, and extract actionable information to optimize processes, solve problems, and lead to “big insights.”
StatSoft has years of experience and expertise in high-velocity and big-data applications, ranging from automated manufacturing, complex high-velocity process monitoring and optimization, to real-time risk and fraud scoring. STATISTICA High Performance, Enterprise, Decisioning Platform, Data Miner, Text Miner, and other STATISTICA solutions support massively parallel processing, are optimized for in-memory processing, and will easily connect and interact with modern big data repositories from practically all vendors as well as Hadoop and other distributed data storage systems. Moreover, STATISTICA’s solutions easily scale to a large number of servers to support parallel processing and efficient batch as well as rapid real-time scoring.
StatSoft Big Data solutions provide the means for you to build out your big data platform and framework in a manner that will leverage your existing data repositories and IT, and not lock you into a specific technology direction. STATISTICA is built with modern software tools, and adhering to accepted interface and connectivity standards and best practices. This means the platform is truly open and limitless as specific requirements and use cases emerge.
Thus, StatSoft’s STATISTICA is your safest bet to produce ROI from your big data initiative.
- Leading-Edge Predictive Analytics: Sophisticated algorithms to build models based on big data that provide the highest accuracy.
- Enterprise-Wide Solution: A multi-user, role-based, secure STATISTICA Enterprise platform allows for a truly collaborative environment to build, test, and deploy the best possible models for predictive analytics.
- Model, reporting, and general analytic templates and lifecycle management. The ability to impose version control and life cycle management for all analytic reporting, modeling, scoring, and other analytic processes translates into a well-managed and successful approach to big-data analytics.
- Reflexive Models for Real-Time Needs: STATISTICA Live Score® processes new data as they arrive and efficiently updates predictions in real-time, based on scoring models centrally managed through the STATISTICA Enterprise platform.
- Integrated Workflow: STATISTICA Decisioning Platform provides a streamlined workflow for powerful, rules-based predictive analytics where business rules and constraints can be used in conjunction with advanced analytics to build the best models, and then score it efficiently over multiple parallel processors, or in real-time.