Sentiment analysis of the unstructured data, primarily in the textual form, is used to extract relevant actionable information and “overall” attitude of customers toward specific product, service or topics without reading thousands of documents manually, thus saving valuable time and resources. Sentiment analysis is widespread in many industries and is being used in a wide array of applications including, but not limited to, gauging reaction to a new product or services, identifying major difficulties that the customers are experiencing in a product, identifying root causes of quality issues, identifying false insurance claims, providing numeric inputs for marketing campaigns, analysis of dynamic feed from social media and surveys, and identifying warranty claims trends.
StatSoft Sentiment Analysis Solution provides cutting-edge analysis tools allowing innovative businesses to extract meaningful patterns and information through STATISTICA’s powerful state-of-the-art Statistical Natural Language Processing methods (SNLP). With STATISTICA advanced modeling algorithms and massively parallel and in-memory processing, SNLP can be applied easily to large volumes of documents in virtually any databases and repositories to efficiently score large numbers of records.
- Reflexive Models for Real-Time Needs: Live Score® processes new claims as they happen and updates models in rapid turn-around times made possible only by STATISTICA’s integrated solutions.
- Customize the vocabulary: The tool allows the specification of synonyms, phrases and words to include or exclude to customize the analysis. These lists are specific to the domain, and this customization leads to the most interesting results.
- Cutting-edge Predictive Analytics: STATISTICA provides a wide variety of basic to sophisticated algorithms to build models which provide the most lift and highest accuracy for automated text classification.
- Detect changes over time in what is said in free text: Tracking word frequencies and singular value decomposition (SVD) allows the detection of shifts that indicate changes worth exploring and addressing.
- Easy Integration with Other Analysis: Results of sentiment analysis can be used to build predictive models and optimize marketing campaigns.
- Enhanced Text Analytics: STATISTICA provides an advanced text miner tool to better leverage unstructured/textual data such as warranty narratives.
- Enterprise-Wide Solution: A multi-user, role-based, secure STATISTICA Enterprise platform allows for a truly collaborative environment to build, test, and deploy the best possible models for warranty analytics.
- Find relationships between terms: Using SVD results, find key words that occur together frequently in text to reveal how conversations are focused.
- Improve predictive models: Since free form text expands the focus in predictive modeling, new patterns and relationships are uncovered. Incorporating text mining results with data mining and predictive modeling yields better lift.
- Innovative Data Pre-processing Tools: STATISTICA provides a very comprehensive list of data management and data visualization tools.
- Integrated Workflow: STATISTICA Decisioning Platform provides a streamlined workflow for powerful, rules-based predictive analytics where business rules and industry regulations are used in conjunction with advanced analytics to build the best models.
- Leading-Edge Predictive Analytics: Sophisticated algorithms to build models that provide the highest accuracy for automated text classification.
- Measure the Sentiment: Convert customer comments into a single numeric index that summarizes attitudes and views.
- Multi-Threading and High Performance: Take advantage of modern hardware and software technologies.
- Powerful Statistical Tools: STATISTICA provides you with an arsenal of the most powerful statistical tools available.
- Support for Multiple Languages: Analyze opinions of customers all over the globe.
- Track Changes in Customer Opinions: Receive early notifications of any significant changes in customer feedback.
- Turn free-form text into predictor variables: STATISTICA Text Miner indexes terms from free form text and creates numeric indices and components that can be used to broaden your analysis.