Access the EPRI report detailing our technology's optimization of a coal-fired power plant.
StatSoft Solutions for the Oil, Gas and Energy Industries meet a wide variety of need unique to this domain, including the ability to optimize operations including increased flame temperatures, improved efficiency and performance of equipment, stabilization of operations, accurate predictions of demand, appropriate estimation of risk, and reduction of emissions. Solutions provided by StatSoft have been proven to be accurate, provide rapid ROI, increase profit and reduce unnecessary expenses and all while costing less than other alternative solutions. The following specific solutions for the Oil, Gas and Energy Industries are available.
Make accurate predictions for optimum volumes and prices at which to sell assets, taking into account the large number of dynamic variables. This makes it possible to maximize equipment capacity to meet peak demand, conserve supplies for low-demand periods, meet legislative requirements for consumption estimates and evaluate price variations across distribution networks. The solution automates the building of these predictive models and uses auxiliary parameters influencing production or demand in specific regions resulting in predictions that are automatically uploaded to the database and made available for reporting engines.
Regulatory agencies continue to place increasing demands on Oil, Gas and Energy industries, reducing profit and increasing costs. From Carbon Dioxide to Sulfur Hexafluoride, different solutions are available that will not only meet the needs of regulatory agencies but also aid in public health and improve the welfare of current and future populations. Reduction of emissions typically implies significant investment of money and time, but with the StatSoft Emissions Reduction Solution emissions reduction can be achieved, but with less cost and can be implemented more quickly.
Leverage the information in your existing data warehouse to optimize performance wherever that data is stored using the Process Optimization Solution with advanced data processing abilities. The solution is powered by patented technologies that have proven data driven analytics, multivariate nonlinear optimization from historical data, advanced data mining technologies specifically adapted for process optimization and advanced multivariate on-site or remote process monitoring. These solutions are easy and quick to implement, produce immediate, significant improvement, and are offered at a fraction of the cost of respective hardware upgrades.
Meet the demands of a market where greater scrutiny is being placed on regulatory requirements, of an economy that is unpredictable, and of a market that fluctuates daily while simultaneously meeting the requirements of customers with every increasing demand for energy. The solution for Risk Management has been proven at some of the largest and most progressive companies in the world, and provides advanced analytical tools that gain more profitable customers and decrease risks. Risk appropriate solutions are also provided with the latest algorithms and technology allowing for processing of data which grows exponentially on a daily basis.
STATISTICA Solutions Provide
- Optimized Results: Compare the latest data mining algorithms side-by-side to determine which models provide the most gain.
- Monitoring System: An easy-to-use analytic dashboard facilitates 24/7 monitoring and helps to control prediction accuracy over time.
- Leading-Edge Predictive Analytics: Sophisticated algorithms to build models that provide the highest accuracy and best ROI.
- Integrated Workflow: STATISTICA Decisioning Platform® provides a streamlined workflow where business rules and industry regulations are used in conjunction with advanced analytics to build powerful predictive models.
- Enterprise-Wide Solution: A multi-user, role-based, secure STATISTICA Enterprise platform allows for a truly collaborative environment to build, test, and deploy the best possible models.
- Enhanced Text Analytics: Advanced text miner tool leverages unstructured/textual data such as claim notes within the model building process.
- Batch or Real-Time Processing: Use the models you have built to determine churn and indicate, either by batch or in real-time, the customers who are likely to transfer their business to another company.
- Comprehensive Statistical Tools package: STATISTICA Data Miner provides you with an arsenal of the most powerful statistical tools available.
- Full Range of Solutions: Data preparation, attribute building, weight of evidence coding, scorecard building, model selection, model evaluation, cut-off point selection, and population stability are all incorporated into one software package.
- Reflexive Models for Real-Time Needs: Live Score® processes new customers instantly and updates models in rapid turn-around times made possible only by STATISTICA’s integrated solutions.
- The Most Powerful Algorithms Available: STATISTICA incorporates not only logistic regression and Cox Proportional Hazards, but also other powerful data mining algorithms such as decision trees and neural networks, which are being incorporated into risk models.
EPRI logo is a trademark of Electric Power Research Institute, Inc. Its appearance here does not signify endorsement of StatSoft or StatSoft products.