Businesses in every industry face stiff competition for acquiring and retaining customers. Of primary concern is the retention of existing customers who may be considering purchasing products or services from competitors. It would certainly be beneficial for a company to identify and engage with such customers preemptively, in order to shore up their loyalty and retain their revenue. This kind of identification can be achieved through churn analysis, or calculating the rate of attrition and identifying which customers may be impacted.
Churn analysis benefits a company in several ways, such as aiding in the development of effective marketing campaigns, or helping identify your most valuable customers based on profit margin. STATISTICA ETL also may assist in revealing churn patterns that would not otherwise be apparent.
Click to enlarge
- Optimized Results: Compare the latest data mining algorithms side-by-side to determine which models provide the most gain. Produce profit charts with ease.
- Text Mining Unstructured Data: Improve churn models by using powerful text mining algorithms to incorporate unstructured data currently sitting unused in storage.
- Real-Time Scoring: Our integrated scorecard platform improves churn models and builds profit charts based on developed models.
- Role-Based, Enterprise-Wide Scope: If yours is a multi-user collaborative environment, you can use Enterprise to share data, improve churn models, and benefit from collaborative work with small or large groups.
- Batch or Real-Time Processing: Use the models you have built to determine churn and indicate, either by batch or in real-time, the customers who are likely to transfer their business to another company.