The Food and Beverage industry faces many challenging and complex issues that directly affect progress and profitability. Issues that specifically plague the food and beverage manufacturing industry include food safety and shelf-life management, the quality of products, monitoring automated processes, need for product variety, stringent government regulations of end-products and processes, product traceability and emission reductions from manufacturing plants. Developing a strategic and innovative data-driven solution using modern technology has become critical for survival and success in the highly demanding and competitive food and beverage manufacturing industry.
Companies in the Food and Beverage industry utilize STATISTICA throughout product development, manufacturing and sensory testing. STATISTICA provides an integrated platform for analytics, empowering research and new product development within the organization. Improvements in the time-consuming and expensive process of research and development flow directly to the organization's bottom line. STATISTICA is an integral part of the quality control and Six Sigma programs in many food manufacturing companies, where it is used to perform real-time and offline analyses of product defects, package weights, nutritional components, and many other product attributes critical to quality.
- Leading-Edge Predictive Analytics: Sophisticated algorithms to build models that provide the highest accuracy.
- Product Traceability: Empowers engineers and analysts to select the relevant process and easily gain access to the necessary data, and to analyze the movement of materials and batches through the production process.
- Enterprise-Wide Solution: A multi-user, role-based, secure STATISTICA Enterprise platform allows for a truly collaborative environment to build, test, and deploy the best possible models for analytics.
- Automated Monitoring, Reporting and Tracking: With STATISTICA Monitoring and Alerting Server (MAS) monitor numerous critical parameters simultaneously through dashboards, and receive automatic notification through email when a process gets out-of-control. Reports are also generated automatically and sent to the appropriate personnel for review. The Reports are created in standard formats such as PDF, HTML or MS Word.
- Integrated Workflow: STATISTICA Decisioning Platform provides a streamlined workflow for powerful, rules-based predictive analytics where business rules and industry regulations are used in conjunction with advanced analytics to build the best models.
- Open Architecture and Ease of Integration and Connection. STATISTICA is built with modern software tools and compliant with modern software standards. It is the easiest to integrate with existing IT assets, databases, and LIMS systems, as well as existing reporting tools.
- Integrated Advanced Statistical and Graphical Tools: STATISTICA provides tools for basic research such as Exploratory Graphical Analysis, Descriptive Statistics, General Linear Models, and Nonlinear Curve Fitting. It also provides tools for more advanced analyses such as clustering, predictive modeling, classification and machine learning, including Principal Components Analysis (PCA).
- Roles-Based Access: STATISTICA Enterprise QC gives your employees information on a need-to-know basis, in real time, while tracking documents and changes for regulatory compliance.