Six Sigma's emphasis on measurement and analysis to improve the quality of process outputs requires a full-featured statistical analysis software system. This requires a platform that will provide all the necessary data management, analysis, and graphics capabilities to empower Six Sigma Green Belts, Black Belts and Master Black Belts with the analytic tools necessary to explore data, determine the most important factors that affect quality outcomes and variability, and perform data-driven decision-making. Since many processes are monitored continually, automatic updating of charts and analyses is essential to ensure control. Given the scope of projects requiring this type of quality control, the requirements for analytic software are vast and exacting. Not just any software program will do.
The STATISTICA Six Sigma Solution provides an analytic environment to securely and efficiently monitor quality outcomes, explore the root cause of quality issues, design experiments and summarize results. The tool provides Six Sigma Green, Black and Master Black Belts as well as engineers, operators, managers and others with role based access to data, and standard analysis and reports. The solution is specifically designed to facilitate collaborative work using a comprehensive, fully configurable software environment. Based on state-of-the-art connectivity technologies, the platform is designed for local and global enterprise quality control and improvement Six Sigma applications. It offers real-time monitoring and alarm notification for the production floor, a comprehensive set of analytical tools for engineers, and sophisticated reporting features for management.
- Batch or Real-Time Processing: Monitor processes in real time with automatically updating control charting. Using predictive multivariate quality control, find process shifts in real time before key quality outcomes are affected.
- Cutting-edge Predictive Analytics: STATISTICA provides a wide variety of high-performance, award-winning, sophisticated algorithms to build predictive models of the highest accuracy.
- Innovative Data Pre-processing Tools: STATISTICA provides a very comprehensive list of data management and data visualization tools.
- Reporting: Aggregated summary reports and configurable dashboards provide valuable information for tracking key performance indicators related to each functional area.
- Integration with Data Sources: The STATISTICA solution simplifies access to data from your data collection sources. Easily work with data from an OLE DB or ODBC database, flat file, LIMS, MES, process cube, PI, etc. Click here for more details.
- Role-Based, Enterprise-Wide Scope: In a multi-user collaborative environment, you can use STATISTICA Enterprise to share data, automate routine analyses, and benefit from a collaborative work group.
- Text Mining of Unstructured Data: Improve models by leveraging your unstructured data through powerful text mining algorithms.