The best marketing departments have always maintained their primary focus on the desires of the customer. Now, Customer Relationship Management technology has made it increasingly more feasible to find out exactly what the customer wants, when they want it, how they want it delivered, and why they want it.
Targeted marketing has never been more possible or more vital in today's unpredictable marketplace. Savvy marketing departments use STATISTICA Data Miner to mine for:
White paper on data mining in marketing
- Customer profiles
- Opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling
- Effective marketing campaign strategies
- Optimal inventory and packaging
STATISTICA Data Miner Tools can help you find:
- Customers who respond to new products
- Customers who respond to discounts
- Customers who buy in specific product categories
- Your most loyal customers
- Geographic or other differences
- Each marketing campaign's ROI
- And much more
- Enterprise wide solution: A multi-user, role based, secure STATISTICA Enterprise platform allows for a truly collaborative environment to build, test and deploy the best possible models.
- Enhanced Text Analytics: STATISTICA provides an advanced text miner tool to better leverage unstructured/textual data.
- Cutting-edge Predictive Analytics: STATISTICA provides a wide variety of basic to sophisticated algorithms to build models which provide the most lift and highest accuracy for customer insight.
- Innovative Data Pre-processing Tools: STATISTICA provides a very comprehensive list of data management and data visualization tools.
- Powerful Statistical Tools: STATISTICA provides you with an arsenal of the most power statistical tools available.
- Reflexive models for real-time needs: Use Live Score® to process new issues as they occur, and update your models in turn-around times made possible only by STATISTICA’s integrated solutions.
- Integrated Workflow: STATISTICA Decisioning platform provides a streamlined workflow for powerful, rules-based, predictive analytics where business rules and industry regulations are used in conjunction with advanced analytics to build the best models.