StatSoft Forums

HomeHomePublic ForumPublic ForumStatSoft User F...StatSoft User F...ANOVA Friedman and post hoc testANOVA Friedman and post hoc test
Previous

Next
New Post
12/16/2010 3:17 PM

Hi members,

How I can to do an analyses post hoc  (like Dunn-Bonferroini) after done the Friedman ANOVA?

TIA

Ivan

New Post
12/20/2010 1:20 AM

You can use macro Post Hoc For Friedman.svb (File -- Open Examples and select folder \Macros\Analysis Examples)

New Post
12/23/2010 8:12 AM

Thanks for the replay.

Sorry, but my doubt continues. I have tried many times but comes a message like this "This is not an output spreadsheet"

Maybe, the dispositio data (input format). I need an example.

TIA

Ivan

New Post
12/23/2010 10:02 AM

The Post Hoc For Friedman macro requires a specific output spreadsheet from the Nonparametrics analysis module.

Here are the steps:

1. Open the input data you wish to analyze
  2. Go to Statistics > Nonparametrics
  3. Select Comparing multiple dep. samples (variables) and click the OK button
  4. On the Friedman ANOVA by Ranks dialog, select variables and click the Summary button
  5. An output spreadsheet called Friedman.sta is created with test results (e.g., Average Rank, Sum of Ranks, Mean, and Std. Dev.)
  6. Run the macro Post Hoc For Friedman.svb and select Friedman.sta
  7. Now you will get a spreadsheet with absolute differences

New Post
3/7/2011 1:27 PM

Thanks for the explanations

I have tried again but unfortunately the problem is the same

The Spreedsheet  with the name        Friedman.sta     don't appear

Ivan

New Post
4/1/2011 8:37 PM

The questions is........ Why after all these years this software dont have the multiple comparison test in the Friedman test ? The same is true for the Kruskal-Wallis test.

Previous

Next
HomeHomePublic ForumPublic ForumStatSoft User F...StatSoft User F...ANOVA Friedman and post hoc testANOVA Friedman and post hoc test

Content

Contact Us

StatSoft, Inc
2300 East 14th Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74104
(918) 749-1119
sales@software.dell.com